Type Sleeve Washer
- Base frame of machine made of aluminium profile system. Protective housing consisting of 2 pneumatic, upward-moveable safety doors with 4 mm toughened safety glass and 2 rigid sidewalls.
- Drum magazine with 5 jointly driven sleeve seats and 5 spring-loaded sleeve seats.
- Rotary motion of drum magazine of 72 degrees each above three-phase induction gear motor; in automatic operation the motor moves the drum magazine to the wash position; when loading the machine with sleeves, the drum magazine can be moved in any desired position with the help of the pedal switch.
- Wash system contains wash medium circulation system and wash brush, designed as strip brush, which, with the help of a motor-operated drive system, is moved towards the sleeve and, with the help of a short stroke cylinder, is put in a cyclic-horizontal stroke movement during the automatic wash process.
- Wash medium circulation system consists of separate stainless steel container with integrated filter, lowpressure pump (in manual operation the pump can be used to pump out the contaminated wash liquid) as well as a nozzle pipe for the spraying of the sleeves.
- Control (PLC) including controls and operating status lamps located in timing case fitted on the base frame of the machine.
- Re-rinse system consisting of separate stainless steel container, lowpressure pump (in manual operation the pump can be used to pump out the contaminated wash liquid) and a nozzle pipe for the spraying of the sleeves.
- Subsequent cleaning system (only in connection with re-rinse system), consisting of 2 wash brushes
- Illumination of wash chamber for better supervision of wash process