- Explosion proof device, according to ATEX, for washing ink pumps with all common solvents
- Ink pumps with suction pipe and delivery hose can be cleaned in a closed circuit by pumping over solvent from the solvent reservoir supplied in the washing machine container
- Steel housing, solvent-resistant coating, stainless steel lid, detachable for cleaning,
- Openings on lid for insertion of pumps can be closed by flaps; these flaps open automatically under the pressure of inserted suction pipe of the corresponding pump.
- Exhaust housing with air slots and exhaust connection piece on rear of housing lid.
- Explosion proof power sockets (instead of sockets supplied by the customer)
- Automatic filling and emptying
- Exhaust with high-performance ventilator