- Machine to be loaded from the front with closed wash cabin and separate, machine-integrated wash solvent reservoir.
- Pneumatically driven machine infeed, machine door is designed as machine front; operation of washing machine only possible if door is shut.
- Machine infeed with powered rollers for the accommodation of the gravure cylinders. Adjustable rollers are powered by external ex-gear motor.
- Stainless steel catch basins under machine infeed; prevents contamination of floor; moves synchronously to slide-in.
- Individually designed wash and re-rinse spray system
- Powerful wash pump / ex-motor power unit
- Removable filter elements for the protection of spray system, pumps and piping.
- Fill-level control for the integrated wash solvent reservoir (operation level, max. level)
- Internal exhaust system with powerful ventilator and pneumatically controlled air-intake and air-admixture chokes
- Automatic wash program (PLC), includes washing – drip off – re-rinse – internal exhaust. Individual program steps can be adjusted.
- Self-cleaning device
- Solvent cooling, alternatively with thermostatic safety valve, water cooler or recooler
- Workplace vapour extraction
- Measuring and control system of solvent concentration for the connection to a waste-air purification system
Ideal machine design
- Integration into existing rooms and cylinder logistics
- Throughput washing machine with 2 doors
- Itemization 360-W for aqueous alkaline cleaning
D.W. RENZMANN Apparatebau GmbH
Phone: +49 6751 878 0
Fax: +49 6751 878 111